Last modified on May 22nd, 2018
This policy is regularly updated by Chorally; please check this page periodically to verify updates.
The personal information we collect from our customers (such as registration and account data) allow us to deliver our platform’s services. We act as data controllers for such data.
We also process, on behalf of our customers, data generated on the social accounts linked to our platform. Our customers have the control over such data (controllano come tali contenuti sono gestiti da loro). Our customers can be said to be themselves the data controllers of datahandled through the Chorally platform.
Chorally complies with the GDPR rules. We make every effort to fully comply with the following principles:
- Lawful, fair and transparent Data collection must be fair, for a legal purpose and we must be open and transparent about how the data will be used.
- Limited for its purpose Data can only be collected for a specific purpose.
- Data minimisation Any data collected must be necessary and not excessive for its purpose.
- Accurate The data we hold must be accurate and kept up to date.
- Retention We cannot store data longer than necessary.
- Integrity and confidentiality The data we hold must be kept safe and secure.
We collect the following data:
Contact details, including e-mail address, name, surname, phone number, company (Numero di telefono ed Azienda), as well as the Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Linkedin accounts which you manage.
How we use data
We collect such data to guarantee our service, and in particular in order to:
- allow the Chorally software to monitor and handle contents from your social accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, YouTube) and from e-mail boxes linked to the platform;
- send periodical newsletters about new products and/or updates you may be interested in;
- allow our customers to manage and solve customer service issues on their social channels;
- allow brands to perform analyses on social media (in an aggregated form) in order to understand marketing, product, customer service dynamics.
Chorally guarantees that data will only be shared in order to deliver its services, in particular for the following aims:
- Third companies: in given cases, we may use third companies in order to deliver tasks which speed up our services, hosting and administrative tasks. Such actions are always disciplined by contracts which provide for data protection and privacy requirements.
- Judicial authorities: in compliance with the current legislation, we may disclose some data upon specific and formal request by the judicial authorities with a view to preventing or monitoring possible illegal activities, frauds or situations which may put personal safety at risk.
We use the best available material, technological and administrative procedures to safeguard your data and prevent unauthorised access.
Controll over your personal data
You can restrict the acquisition or the use of personal data as follows:
- for every form on this website, make sure you choose the flag which prevents your personal data from being used for marketing purposes; in case you have given your consent, you can write us to withdraw it. We will not sell or disclose your data to third parties unless you agreed to it or unless judicial authorities request us to do so;
- You can inquire about your personal data anytime and request their correction or cancellation, which we will carry out in the shortest possible delay.
You can contact us to modify or completely erase your data.
To request access to your personal data, to modify, update or erase your data, or to file a complaint about privacy, write to [email protected]